Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ORANGE you hungry for some fun eats?

My favorite place for brunch is ORANGE...Their Pancake Flight is always a real delight to have, although, I am always tempted to have thier Green Eggs & Ham or their Frushi...Wait, have you NOT heard of ORANGE?  I blogged about ORANGE in 2007!  Oh alright, in case you missed it, you can read the original blog here or continue reading and I'll tell you about it below.
 

I went to ORANGE on Clark this past weekend.  I ordered the Pancake Flight.  They are four stacks of tiny pancakes made four different outlandish ways...In fact, each week, the theme changes.  I had their Summer theme, as seen in the photo. 

Honestly, these little guys are better than any other pancakes, flapjacks, or hotcakes that I have ever had anywhere else.  I thought that my favorite one would be their Tropical selection (Coconut buttermilk pancakes topped with guava anglaise, diced pineapples, and toasted coconut), but I was wrong as my favorite was their Refreshment stack (Pancakes topped with peppermint cream cheese, apricots in syrup, and fresh mint).  It just simply killed.



I am really surprised that you have not heard of ORANGE before reading this.  On my old TV show, back on July 3, 2006, I first assigned my crew to do a report on ORANGE.   To show you the kind of power & respect that I held, my team did the report, and it premiered on NBC 5.2 & online on October 21, 2010. Yup, it only took 
4 years, 3 months, 16 days to do this...



The multi-located morning spot has made themselves popular with a light, natural approach…check out ORANGE!

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Banana.

Banana who?

Banana!

Banana who?!

ORANGE.

...ORANGE who?

ORANGE you glad I didn't say banana???


Tony Lossano, Broadcast Producer (TV & Radio, Chicago), amateur bicyclist, a fantastic dog walker, and has never been married to Alyssa Milano.

No comments: