Friday, August 16, 2013

Lotsa Blogs: A King's Fate & Some Very Sweet News!

Tidbits...
This is my first blog with multiple topics.  When I use to write a newspaper column, I would often do this.  Back then, I only had to fact check my research and add photos.  Today, I also add videos and tons of  links (which may or may not be active after I post them, giving each blog a possible shorter shelf life).  So read this now, cuz if you wait, it could be partially broken.

Bury The Lede!
I often begin with nonessential details, (like this?), so you might want to read my blogs upside down.

I'm No King!
I am 42 years old.  That is the same age that Elvis Presley was when he died, which was 36 years ago TODAY!

Fat, old & unhealthy...and then there is Elvis!
I am pretty sure that I am a wee-bit healthier, but the day is not over yet.

My Top Blogs!
I have been blogging here since May, 2013.

This was not a very popular blog, which I predicted!
Here are the five most viewed blogs, and the one in last place:

#1 "The Sweetest Thing!" (May 30, 2013)
#2 "Do you want to have sex with me?" (Aug 2, 2013)
#3 "Today my baby turned Sweet 16!" (May 3, 2013)
#4 "9-1-1, I'm Amanda Berry. I've been on the news" (May 7, 2013)
#5 "Bigger Fines For Cyclists Who Break Traffic Laws" (May 9, 2013)
...
#24 "Who are you? Are you with the @#$%ing CIA or something?" (May 1, 2013)

The second highest viewed blog was about sex.  In fact, many people thought that I was hacked, as they received an email from me just saying, "Do you want to have sex with me?"  I was very happy that it drove a lot of views to my blog, but I was also kinda disappointed that I didn't get any responses.  (Come on, I already paid for the room that day!)

May was a very strong month for my blogging, and yet this also included the least viewed blog....the one where I introduced myself and exposed my biggest secret.  So, I guess that my secret is still a secret.

Secret: My favorite subject, potential career, the groups I was in, the teachers I assisted, (senior high school yearbook).
However, the most popular blog was easily the most important.  "The Sweetest Thing!" was to help raise funds to support my friend, Jen Sweet, and the American Brain Tumor Association.  That does mean a lot to me.

My most popular & important blog!!!
The Sweetest Update!
Yesterday, Jen Sweet shared some great news after her latest MRI.  Jen said from the results, the head of radiology can no longer find evidence of vascularity within the tumor and doesn't know why.  She continued that he just kept saying it was "remarkable."  Jen's radiologist also said "there is no longer any evidence that you have a high grade brain tumor."  The cancer can comeback, but this is great news!

Jen's own words:
"This is the first time in over five years there has been any possibility I may be cancer-free and I plan to enjoy it.  Thank you to everyone for your well-wishes and prayers; certainly, something is working!"


I am very happy about Jen's news and feel that it is still important to support the ABTA, so that others can have the same happiness.

Me & my friend, Jen...and her little dog too!
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
This is YOUR SONG!


 Tony Lossano, Broadcast Producer (TV & Radio, Chicago), amateur bicyclist, a fantastic dog walker, and has never been married to Alyssa Milano.

No comments: